Re: POP3 downloader GFI Mail essential

  • From: "Devin McBride" <devin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:12:07 -0800

I have to agree with Tiago on this.  There is no functionality with GFI to
leave a copy on the server, it would be best to just allow this user access to
OWA.

Although I use GFI religiously, I haven't touched the built in pop3 connector
that comes with SBS2003 (mainly because I cant set the schedule less than 15
minutes...)  I don't 'think' that it has the ability you are looking for, but I
could be wrong.

Take care,

Devin