RE: POP3 download from ISP

  • From: "William T. Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 03:00:53 -0400

If you are looking for a pop3 to exchange gateway product then you may
wish to look at, they have a product Mail Essentials that
can download pop account mail and transfer it via smtp into your
exchange server. Also MS small business server has a pop-3 downloader.
You can also configure outlook to download mail from a pop account and
dump it into your exchange server store.