RE: POP3 and Exchange

  • From: Troy Griffiths <tgriffiths@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:35:24 +1200

Thanks Peter, but this is connecting via the local network (not dialup). I
know is sounds a little strange as to why you would want to connect locally
using POP3 - however a support provider has developed a method of fault
tracking that forces us to use the POP3 protocol....very frustrating....

If I have missed something in your response (or simply misinterpreted it)
please let me know.

Thanks again

Regards
Troy