[ExchangeList] POP3 Email Access

  • From: twalla chemisto <ctwalla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:01:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I am having a problem setting up POP3 email access on exchange 2003. I have configured with Outlook, I receive email from only internal members but can not receive or send to anyone outside my network like yahoo, hotmail etc. I have check on the exchange server, POP3 services are running. what configurations am I  missing to get this working.

Can someone please help me!

Thank you

Caroline T

MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

<'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named freelists.org'. (#5.1.2)

Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 08:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: twalla chemisto
Subject: Setup POP3 on Exchange 2003
To: 'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'

--0-97626132-1175701885=:43390

Hello All,

I am having a problem setting up POP3 email access on exchange 2003. I have configured with Outlook, I can receive email from only internal members but can not receive or send to anyone outside my network. I have check on the exchange server, POP3 services is running.

Can someone please help me!

Thank you

Caroline T

---------------------------------
--0-97626132-1175701885=:43390

Hello All,

I am having a problem setting up POP3 email access on exchange 2003.  I have configured with Outlook, I can receive email from only internal members but can not receive or send to anyone outside my network.  I have check on the exchange server, POP3 services is running.

Can someone please help me!

Thank you

Caroline T

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel