POP 3 & Email distribution through exchange

  • From: "Amit Kapoor" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:07:05 +0530

Hi,

I have Exchange 2003 Server. I want that Exchange 2003 download mails from
POP3 accounts and distributes it to the user as per some specific keyword in
subject line.

I have five people, who get mails from a particular account. Currently I
have configured pop account in Microsoft Outlook 2003 on exchange server. I
have created rules which forwards mails to users, but it has FW: word
attached before it. Even I have tried specifying redirect option in rules,
but it has worked.

Is there any software which can solve my problem or how can I redirect mail
to particular user's mailbox instead of forwarding.

Please help.

--------
Amit Kapoor

Network Engineer
Module One India Ltd.
Paharpur Software Technology Incubator Park
A-88, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi 110020, India

Tel: +91-(0)11-41859200 ext. 204 |  Fax: +91-(0)11-41859220
E-mail:  <mailto:amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Web:
<http://www.moduleone.com/> www.moduleone.com

==== c r e a t i v e   i n t e r n e t   s o l u t i o n s ====

Module One, one of India's leading Interactive agencies, uses a
combination of creative, marketing and technology skills to assist
clients in successfully using the Internet for their marketing initiatives.

<http://351879.sigclick.mailinfo.com/sigclick/01010001/030B4807/034803124194
24.jpg>