RE: PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION

  • From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 06:07:25 -0400

No reason to post it again.
-----Original Message-----
From: yoonaz [mailto:yoonaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 03:34
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear ALL,
I am using MS exchange 5.5 . My problem is :
Exchange server( in   UK) & proxy server  ( with UAE GOV) are in
different
places. If I am going for OWA facility, I am not getting the webpage. I
can't do anything on proxy server, because the government is holding
that. Through this proxy, they are supplying the internet connection to
all of them in our country.
I need to view  Microsoft outlook web access any where in the world.
For this situation, is there is any configuration on exchange server to
view the OWA.

Could you please give me a solution.
Regards
Yoonaz