PDA sync and public folder problem

  • From: "Lim, Arthus T." <alim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:29:07 +0800

I am having problem synchronizing my PDA to my mailbox when I upgraded
exchange from 2000 to 2003.  Not all data are being synchronized, but I
can still synchronize my personal folders.

I am encountering problems with my public folder also, there's this
database that we use for requisitions.  When we upgraded to 2003, I
could not see all the items anymore, I already unchecked the maximum
item size limit but it's still not working.

Pleas advice.