RE: Outlook2K Downloading Multiple Copies of E-mai ls from Exchange 5. 5 SP4

  • From: Byron Kendrick <bkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:42:46 -0500

I am having the same problem with one of my users.  They periodically get
three copies of the same message about 1 minute apart.  I doesn't happen
every time and it is never from the same person.  This is also on a laptop
running outlook 2000 against and Exchange 5.5 server.  I hope someone can
shed some light on this.

Byron Kendrick   bkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Austin College Information Technology
900N Grand Ave