RE: Outlook2003 Deferred Send[Scanned]

  • From: "Simon Bound" <Simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:37:19 +0100

Mike -

I've got a similar issue with Exchange 2K and Outlook 2003 where
messages seemed to stay in the Outbox for a period of time. When you
click the message it disappears i.e it is sent. It seems to have
happened after a recent Windows 2k Server update. I trawled Google and
eventually found that I need to patch up Exchange 2000 with all the
roll-ups since SP1 (sorry can't say where I found it as it was a few
weeks ago now). You should however go on to the Office site and make
sure Office is patched up to latest anyway on all relevant PC's.

Simon