[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook roaming profile

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:27:01 -0400

So you've confirmed, prior to starting OL for the first time on a different
machine, that the OL profile exists and everything is there just as it
should be?

If that checks out, I'll just say that the Office 2000 family is notorious
for running the installer when you wouldn't expect it.  I don't know that
this is the problem this time, but perhaps try a newer version of OL and see
if the situation is resolved.   If you have Exchange 2000 CALs you're
licensed for OL 2002, and of course Exchange 2003 CALs include a license for
OL 2003.

Carl

  _____