Re: Outlook question

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:25:00 -0400

If you cannot ping by IP, you can rule out DNS at this point. You will
want to concentrate on routing (are they in the same subnet?) and
firewalls blocking traffic.

If you are using DHCP, verify the new client is receiving the same IP
and DNS information as the rest of the clients. Run ipconfig /all from
a CMD window on a functional and non-functional computer and compare
the two, better yet, post it here.

...D