Outlook not receive incoming mail automaticlly

  • From: "Grace Gao" <grace.gao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:38:44 -0700

Dear all,

      One of my user said that the new incomming message in going to his
mailbox automaticlly. After he press "Send/Receive" button, it is OK.
      I know we can set the interval of check new mail options in Outlook
Express, Outlook XP, Outlook 2000 IMO (Internet Mode Only). My user's
outlook is Outlook 2000 CW (coperate and Workgroup), the default refresh
interval is 10 minutes. There are no options can be set in this mode.
       Does any one have some idea of this situation?
       We use Exchaneg 5.5 SP4. Other user is no same problem.
       Any advise is appropriate!