Outlook not connecting to information store

  • From: "Joseph Ledwidge" <joe@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:15:48 +0100

I am using Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2000. Exchange services are all up and
running fine no problems there. I can access mailboxes through Outlook Web
Access but when I try to connect from Outlook I can see all the mails but
outlook hangs. This is not just one mail in one mailbox, it is several users on
several machines. After some time outlook seems to sort itself out and works
fine till it is closed and reopened. All machines can access via OWA. Any
suggestions?

Thanks for an help.

Regards,

Joe Ledwidge,