RE: Outlook issue

  • From: "Tim Sutton" <t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:17:10 +0100

Check the access rights assigned to the user(s) mailbox in AD. You may
find you've got all of your users in a group that has access.

Regards
Tim Sutton
IT Systems Manager

Troup Bywaters & Anders
Eastgate House
10 Eastgate
LEEDS LS2 7JL
Tel: 01132432241
Fax: 01132424024
E-mail: t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to
whom they are addressed. They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you have received this transmission in
error. please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital
copies and destroy any paper copies. Thank you.