Outlook hangs on logoff

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:47:29 -0800

Danny brings up a good point. I also had this happen with XP systems running
sp1 and with Outlook 2003 /2000 Clients. Rebooting the Exchange 5.5 server
solved the issue for a short time. Apparently when the startup I was working at
was small the previous IT support person installed the Blackberry Enterprise
server 2.1 on the same box as Exchange. As the company grew and more and more
users wanted a Blackberry handheld device this issue started to appear more
often as the server became low on resources.

Sincerely,
Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL