Outlook doesn't connect...

  • From: "Massimo Sanna" <msanna@xxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:18:24 +0100

Hello everybody!
I have a problem with a fresh MS Exchange 2000 SP2 installation over a
w2k SP2. I installed it about 5-6 times to get it working properly. Now
I have perfect AD sync, no strange log warnings and everything seems to
run fine. I can connect to a mailbox through OWA, IMAP, POP3/SMTP and I
can retrieve users with LDAP.
The only thing that doesn't run is normal outlook access :/ The only
thing I see in logs is a line which I think it doesn't matter so much:
he can't accept client connection to the external interface MAPIRPC.
Error code: 1194.
Anybody has a solution?
Thanks in advance,

Massimo Sanna