RE: Outlook connection with MAPI to front-end server

  • From: Frédéric Giroux <fgiroux@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:45:31 -0500

James replied...

Unless your front-end server is an RPC over HTTP proxy, it won't work, because
you don't have any mailboxes there, right?

Correct! No mailboxes. But I was under the impression we could connect with
regular MAPI on the front-end servers. Anyway, I originally tried using RPC
over HTTP without more luck. That is what lead me to try direct MAPI.

Thanks!

Fred