Re: Outlook comparisons

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:00:32 -0400

Hi Mike,
Check this site,

-----Original Message-----
From: A. M. Salim [mailto:msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 9:54 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: Outlook comparisons

> Get Oulook 2003 if you can. Well worth it.

thanks for the advice but that was not my question.  It is not feasible
for us to dictate what Outlook a customer uses, and in many cases the
customer can't or won't use or get Outlook 2003.  So I need to tell them
what features they are going to have to do without, if they don't have
Outlook 2003 vs some other version, and they may be OK with it but need
know what they can't do.  Hence my question.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: