RE: Outlook client cannot edit entries made in a shared calendar

  • From: "Chris Nielsen" <cnielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:04:28 -0600

If you can't see the permissions tab from Outlook then the permissions set
on the Public folder is the place to be looking. You'll have to use Outlook
from a user account that has Owner permissions on this Public folder and try
tweaking the settings for this user. I would wager that OWA (? not sure what
OWN is) is bypassing security somehow.

Chris Nielsen
Systems Administrator
New Dawn Technologies