Outlook can not synchronize while remote

  • From: "Brett Summers" <bsummers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:24:11 -0700

Outlook can not synchronize for remote users, it seems as though the
connection is timing out but can not find anything of that nature.  I have
looked at the firewall to ensure that ports 110, 25, 135, and those above
5000 are open and or listening.  We have been experiencing a lag in
connectivity here in the office as well, that is also unexplainable.  If
anyone has any ideas because I am running out of where to look....