RE: Outlook and Exchange Mailbox Security

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:23:15 -0400

So where is the security hole?
The user can only see emails that was sent From, To or CCd to the user
who is looking at the activities. These items are picked up from the
mailbox of the user who is creating the contact, not from the mailbox of
the user being added. This is a useful feature, NO SECURITY HOLES. REST

Raj Periyasamy
Systems Administrator
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA