RE: Outlook and Antivirus software.

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <DELIAS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:45:42 -0400

I also have the Outlook patch installed, not on all users yet and it works
great.  However, we have two levels of antivirus software.  On our Exchange
Server we have installed a software called Panda and it works well.  So far.
We used to have CA's InoculateIT but it let viruses in.  On the desktops we
have Norton 7.6.  But, the Panda software is catching everything.