Outlook Web change to UPN login

  • From: "Rich Tibbets" <rtibbets@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:08:50 -0600

I have windows 2000 SP4 with Exhcange 2000 SP3 installed.  I followed the
MS artice Q267906 on changing the Login to use UPN name. I noticed
somthing I can't figure out.  Logging in works fine I get to Exchange Web.
 However when I press the Log Out button in OWA it displays the
authentication window again.  Once I enter my user and password info It
logs the session out.

As the article states I am using only Basic authentication.

Any reason why this happens or how I can stop this?

Thanks

Rich