Outlook Web Access loading problem

  • From: "Farrukh Anwar" <anwarf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:10:07 +0300

Dear All

        We have single Exchange 2000 Server with latest Windows & Exchange
service pack, our most of the user is roaming who access their mails using
Outlook Web Access, but we have noticed and reported by our users, when they
access their mails some places using Internet Explorer, the page gets loaded,
but it says loading - loading when tries to open inbox. for your reference
below is the snap shot of the problem.

        Strange thing is that we can open the same using Netscape Navigator
without any problem.

        I tried all the fixes but not wokring, is there more practical
suggestions.