[ExchangeList] Outlook Web Access Issue

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:12:43 -0400

Hello All,

Recently, some users are complaining that emails being sent via Outlook
Web Access are getting the body of their email removed.  Has anyone ever
heard of this happening with OWA?  Perhaps a recent change to Internet
Explorer could be causing this??  I don't see anything on Exchange that
could be causing this to happen.  On a hunch, I had one of the users
with this issue stop pop-up blocking, but the same thing is happening.
If anyone else has seen this I would really appreciate your input! :-)