Outlook Web Access 2003

  • From: "Amy Kohler" <akohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:21:08 -0500

Hello all,
I am going to upgrade from 2000 to 2003. I have a FE-OWA server and a single
master BE server as well as a BE cluster.
I have restricted the ability for certain users to send internet mail on my
SMTP connector which makes my single master BE take a hit. I am considering
upgrading the OWA FE server and make it a bridgehead server so that it handles
to load created from handling connector restrictions. Does anyone see problem
with having a FE bridgehead server that is also the OWA server?

Thanks

Amy Kohler