Outlook Web Access 2003

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:07:32 +0300

Good Morning All,

I am currently migrating my Windows NT and Exchange 5.5 to AD and Exchange
2003 and would like to ask some questions which I hope will be answer and
thus make my life easier.

I was having a Windows NT and Exchange 5.5 with OWA SSL with the OWA server
in the DMZ of a Cisco PIX firewall. The OWA is on the DMZ and currently
cannot be authenticated by the AD and would like to know which ports do I
need to open on the PIX in order for the authentication to take place. This
will help me have users out in the internet to check their mails while on
travel through the OWA box.

If anyone can help I would be very appreciative.

Regards

Thomas Kamire
Systems Engineer
Kenya Airways Ltd
Ext.:  +254 (20) 6422311
Tel:    +254 722 483253 / 499884

DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any
attachments accompanying it immediately. "PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR OPERATOR
NUMBER HAS CHANGED TO - +254-20-642 2000"