RE: Outlook Web Access 2003

  • From: "Hotmail" <lilymazlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:51:52 +0800

Thomas,

What I did was very simple.

1. I have assigned the Public IP in the Exchange Server.
2. Pointing to "mydomain.com" to the Public IP. [In Pix]
3. Then assign the local IP to the Exchange Server. Move the server to the
local network.
4. Then pointing the Public IP at "mydomain" to Local Exchange Server IP.
Configure this in Pix.
5. Open only few port that in use in Exchange Server. It is up to your
Exchange Configuration.
6. Since I am using Pix as Internet Gateway, so few ports only be opened.
FTP,SMTP,Citrix, POP3, and few SSLs.

Thats all.