RE: Outlook Web Access

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:51:31 -0400

I want to say you need to restart the w3svc after metabase replication has
taken place, so no, not immediately per se.  DS2MB is 5 minutes as I recall
(or was it 15) + the restart of the w3svc on the BE server (that's where the
change should be made anyway) at the outside.

Brain's a little fuzzy at the moment so I apologize for not remembering the
replication interval.