Outlook Web Access

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:34:21 +0300

Dear All,

Please I am receiving an authentication error. after I have typed the alias
name, the system gives me an error message of page cannot be displayed.

Please kindly what do I need to do in order to change this? If I user the
exchange administrator username and password I go through to the mailbox but
I cannot use a particular user account. The OWA is installed on another box
(member server) as opposed the exchange server.

I am running Exchange 5.5 and Windows NT 4.0

This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any