Outlook Web Access

  • From: "Mark Budman" <mbudman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:56:29 -0400

Our organization has been running Exchange 2000 and Outlook Web Access (OWA)
for almost 2 years now. We have experienced very little issues and response
server response time has been good.

Recently, I received a complaint that OWA (offsite) was extremely slow. I tried
it myself, and it was fine. I got a second complaint, and now my connectivity
for OWA is horrible. It takes forever to load the folders.

I am using Internet explorer 6. Login and validation is quite speedy.

As I test, I tried connecting with Netscape (versions 6 * 4.79). I have no
connectivty issues at all with Netscape. It is super fast, what IE should be.

Anyone have any ideas why IE stinks with OWA?