RE: Outlook Time Zone

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:22:17 -0400

Is "Adjust for DST" checked on your PC?

-----Original Message-----
From: NPerez [mailto:nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 12:59 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Outlook Time Zone

I must be going nuts or Outlook XP is just whacky.  I go to Tools,
Options, Calendar Options, Time Zone. Under Current Time Zones, I check
on the "Adjust for Daylight Savings Time", click OK to close the
When I go back, the "Adjust for Daylight Savings Time" is unchecked! I
tried this on several PCs here on my LAN.

Is there a way to make these changes permanent? Is there a glitch with
Outlook XP? Any fixes???

List Archives: