RE: Outlook Templates

  • From: "Susan Tackett" <susan_tackett01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:42:28 -0400

If you create a custom designed Outlook form, can you use it with OWA?

Thanks for the help-

Susan

From: "Alfonso Lopez de Ayala" <alopezdeayala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Outlook Templates
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:50:51 -0700

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hmmm... I've never done it so I can't give you specifics... but here are
a couple of different ideas to explore:

  (1) custom-designed Outlook forms (Tools > Forms > Design a Form...),
or
  (2) HTML-based background stationery (maybe can use CCS with content
overlay)

Or maybe there's such a thing as an "Outlook e-mail template"... that I
don't know abt. either...

Alfonso