Re: Outlook Question/Exchange

  • From: mmmopo errer <hatem20072008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 00:06:01 -0700 (PDT)

hi;
no its on the outlook, not exchange .

can you explain to me what do you need exactly to do .

Dan Crain <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/
Is there a Send to on behalf of option in Outlook or is that on the exchange
side.
Let me know, I'm a little rushed with other things so I didn't have time to
Google it
Thanks for your help.
Dan
NOTE: The information contained in this message may be priviledged and
not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Dan Crain
at DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer. Thank you.

http://mail.yahoo.com