Outlook Question/Exchange

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:45:15 -0400

Is there a Send to on behalf of option in Outlook or is that on the
exchange side.
Let me know, I'm a little rushed with other things so I didn't have time
to Google it
Thanks for your help.

NOTE: The information contained in this message may be priviledged and
not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Dan Crain
at DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer. Thank you.