RE: Outlook Public Folder Date

  • From: "Joshua M. Etterman" <jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:00:40 -0400

Bob -
        Did you check the time zones?

--
Joshua M. Etterman

Complete College Solutions, Inc.
CCS Financial Corporation
513 W. Chocolate Avenue
Hershey, PA 17033

Telephone: (717) 508-2000
Facsimile: (717) 508-2001

E-mail: jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.makecollegeaffordable.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Graf [mailto:bgraf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 12:26 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Outlook Public Folder Date

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hello,
Strange Problem.  E2K on Win2K server.  XP PRO workstations running
Outlook XP PRO.  Created public folder containing calendar called
TRAINING.  When I put in a all day meeting for say TUE MAY 20.  It
appears on my bosses computer as a two day event for MON MAY 19 and TUE
MAY 20.  If another user enters an event 1PM to 2PM.  It shows up in his
Outlook as NOON to 1PM.  I have checked the time setting on his box and
they are set correctly.  I've checked other computers on our lan and
they have the correct dates and times.  Hi computer and mine are
identical (Dell Latitude C840).  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Bob Graf
IT Manager
Interior Systems Inc

$subst('Email.Unsub')

=====================================
The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended only
for the person identified and intended as the receipient.
If you are not the intended receipient or have received this communication in
error, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is prohibited. If you
receive this message in error, contact the sender
immediately and delete it from your computer.

Personal e-mails are restricted by company policy. As such, Complete College
Solutions, CCS Financial Corporation, its associated
companies and affiliates disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for
any personal information or opinions of the author
expressed in this email.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Etterman;Joshua