RE: Outlook Password Dialog Box

  • From: "Gonzalez, Thomas A." <Thomas.Gonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:59:14 -0500

Add the Exchange Entry to the Windows Registry
Open regedit
go to HKEY_USERS\<UserName>\Software\Microsoft
Right-click the Microsoft entry, point to New on the shortcut menu and and
click Key.
Type the name Exchange for the new key and press ENTER.
Exit the Registry Editor.
Restart Outlook.
Type the User Name, Domain Name, and Password in the blank Enter Password
dialog box and then click OK.
This will build the LogonDomain and UserName registry keys and populates
them with the values typed above. The next time Outlook starts the Password
dialog box is already populated with these values.