Outlook Logon credentials incorrect.

  • From: "Simon Bound" <simon.bound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 05:53:50 -0700

I hope someone can help here as I'm going nuts....I create a new user in
AD
2000 with an Exchange mailbox. Logon to a PC as the new user. Create the
profile in Outlook. Verify name etc. When I come to fire up Outlook for
real, I get "The logon credentials supplied were incorrect. Make sure your
username and domain are correct" . I then confirm the box displayed with
username, domain and password and I get rejected again. This happens on
two different workstations. Having trawled about I can find no helpful
advise.

Any idea's ?

Simon