Re: Outlook Live??

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:36:35 -0500

Al,

"Setting up the inrastructure is not tough. It's well documented and
easy enough (what do the developers say about it? Next next next finish.
Done. :)"

Really? I have yet to find anything on Microsoft's site which points to
your analogy that setting up RPC over HTTP on Exchange 2003 and ISA 2004
is that simple. Even Tom's documentation is clear if you are running
everything on one Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition (DC), like he
does.

I have asked repeatedly for information pointing to how it's done in
this message forum over the past couple of months, so why do I get the
feeling that there is something wrong with the picture if you haven't
offer to show how easy it is?

Andrew

Put your money were your mouth is.