Outlook Help

  • From: "Papito Miranda" <papasito122@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:47:02 -0500

Gentlemen!  One of my users used internet mail (POP the server) to access mail. But, if I configure Outlook for Corporate Group in any machine or any Operating System to give me access to mails, Outlook freezes after all his e-mails are displayed. This does not happen with neither OWA nor POP, and it only happens for this particular user. We use Exchange Server 2000. Any idea on what might cause this problem?  Please help.. Thanks

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free!