RE: Outlook Hangs When Closing

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITIBCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:34:48 +0100

I don't know if this is a possibility, but if a mailbox is opened with
Outlook 2003 then this will cause the outlook 98/2000 to hang the next
time the mailbox is opened under that client. There is a fix for this,
and I also believe that this will be the case if you open up someone
elses calendar remotely from a 2003 client whilst they are using an
older version of Outlook.

Mark Shevill

IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510
Email: Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx