Outlook Form

  • From: "Lorie Gordon" <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]' \(E-mail\)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 08:42:43 -0600

I have a custom form that I have published to the Organizational Library on
the Exchange Server.  Some users can access this form without error and
others are getting the following error message when the form appears:  Could
not load some objects because they are unavailable on this machine.

I have deleted the frmcache.dat file like the KB said but they are still
getting the error after reloading the form from the server.  Is this a
permissions problem.  And if so, how do I fix this.  This form is supposed
to be available next Monday and I am desperate.

Thanks in advance!

Lorie