RE: Outlook & Exchange 2003 - Unable to share new calendar

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:38:17 -0400

Danny, yes the permissions are set in Outlook, by going into the properties
of the folders in question. However, I recommend avoiding this method of
sharing, and utilizing a public folder instead. It requires no extra effort
on your part or the user's part, and is easily accessible in Outlook. Also,
it's easy to configure client permissions at the server level with a public
folder, which cannot be done with a shared mailbox folder.

Greg Lara