RE: Outlook + Exchange 2000 Login Problems

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:52:55 -0400

I would check to see if the accounts are locked out. If they are admins on
the local machine, they can still log onto the system (W2K w AD) but receive
a local copy of their profile rather than the network. This normally results
in the user being asked for (and denied) access to outlook the way you
Hope this helps