RE: Outlook + Exchange 2000 Login Problems

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:52:55 -0400

Erhard,
I would check to see if the accounts are locked out. If they are admins on
the local machine, they can still log onto the system (W2K w AD) but receive
a local copy of their profile rather than the network. This normally results
in the user being asked for (and denied) access to outlook the way you
describe.
Hope this helps
Ken