RE: Outlook / Exch2003 question

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:17:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the answer, however I do not see an "Advanced" tab for
prpoerties of "Internet Message Formats" in the Exchange System Manager
2003 properties for "Global Settings", "Internet Message Formats".  I just
see the "General", Details" and "Security" tabs.  Is there somewhere else
on the server I should be looking?

Best regards
Mike Salim