Re: Outlook Error

  • From: Sudeep Raikar <raikar.sudeep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:52:46 +0900

Hello Shabbar,
 There are Few Questions that Could help us in narrowing down the problem.
 1) Does this happen every time?
2) Does it happen to the same users every time it happens and how many users
have it.
3) Do you have any other applications running on the Server.
4) What is the Outlook Versions on the Prroblem Users.
I think that talking a Netmontrace wil Help you better when this kind of
problem arises.