[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook Error

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:21:24 +0530

Dear All,

         Thanks to all of you for your responses. Issue has been resolved.

The only problem was with one particular mail in that user's mailbox which was not downloading on PST automatically or manually. I had deleted that mail from mailbox and now his Outlook working fine.

         I thinks that mail was got damaged or corrupted. Thanks again to all of you.

On 6/13/06, Periyasamy, Raj <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you seen this article ?

HTH.
Regards,