Outlook Error

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:42:50 +0300

"Unable to open your default e-mail folders. You do not have permission to
log on.

Would you like to open your default File System folder instead?"

I received this error when trying to configure a user onto exchange 5.5
could I get on how to sort of this problem on this single user. I have about
2,000 users but it only this which is giving problem. It is not a new
installation but we had deleted the user name and re-created.

regards

Thomas Kamire

                        DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any