Outlook Differences from GroupWise

  • From: "Cindi Eades" <Cindi.Eades@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:23:21 -0500

We are currently on GroupWise 6 SP3.  We will be migrating to Outlook 2003 and
are concerned with some of the functions that our users are used to that will
not longer be available.  Can anyone tell me give me some feedback on the
following differences. and what possible 3rd party products will solve these
functionality differences.

1.  Shared folders versus Public Folders

2.  Have not found Resources but think that Public Folders might  work for us.

3.  Message retraction

4.  Auto-date for randomly scheduled appointments

5.  Message tracking

6.  Document Viewer

Thanks in Advance

Cindi R. Eades
Strasburger & Price, LLP
Technical Analyst
Office: 214-651-4795
Fax: 214-659-4012

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the Strasburger & Price HelpDesk
toll free at 877.678.5836.