Re: Outlook Delegates

  • From: Jeffrey Adzima <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:30:19 -0800

You need to give Jill full mailbox rights to Jack's mailbox. Then when Jill sends an email, she can select the from field on the View menu and select Jack in the from field.

Jeff

At 12/4/2002, you wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Greetings all!

I am trying to set up an admin as a delegate for her boss.  I have her set
up so that she can send emails on his behalf, but the emails show that they
came from the admin.  Is there a way to set up Outlook 2000 to show the main
user's name as the "from" in an email when the delegate sends the email?
So, Jack is the boss.  Jill sends an email on his behalf.  Currently, it
shows that Jill sent the email.  I want it to show that Jack sent the email.
Can it be done?

Thanks,
Chris